Rich in History
To create an interactive educational website about Barkerville Historic Town & Park. Using multimedia, photos, video, timelines and archival materials.
- Discussed with a team from multiple departments what they would like to see put forward in the project.
- Researched existing interactive website platforms and chose the best one for the project.
- Using other interactive sites as background created a skeleton in the backend to build upon the project.
- Through ongoing content development experimented with how it would look and how it would interact.
- Production assistant on videos.
- Inputed the content into software format.
In the end we achieved a full functioning interactive experience that will educate and entertain people about the history of Barkerville’s and British Columbia’s Gold Rush.